Sears, Roebuck & Companyball
Please gib monies. I really don't want to lose my clay and my wife.
|Personality||Poor, sad about his future, |
|Relations and opinions|
|Enemies||Walmartball, Targetball, JCPenneycube, Macy'sball, Dillardsball|
|Likes||His 3 sons (all are bricks), his wife, his best friend, appliances, repairing things, clothes, video games, being big & stronk (1970s-1990s)|
|Dislikes||His rivals, his low life, dying, being irrelevant and not being as relevant as him|
|Date ended||He tries to look away from this|
|Sad, closing and selling more of his clay|
|Plz save my family... I really don't wanna die.|
- Kmartball: She is my wife, and a cancer survivor,
but I don't know if she will have cancer again.
- Kenmorebrick: He is my son and he has so many appliances, and I love him for that.
- Craftsmanbrick: My son that is like Polandball, but can into repairing cars as well.
- DieHardbrick: My son that gives energy to the car companies.
- Walmartball: REMOVE BURGER STAR! You destroyed me and my wife's clay and we are going down because of you.
- Targetball: He is one of my enemies, but he is always nice and apologizes for everything bad he does. I don't know why he is my enemy, but he is.
- Macy'sball: Her parades are nice, but other than that, she is one of my rivals.
- JCPenneycube: Now that she can into appliances, we are now mainly rivals with each other. No, you cannot have my son yet...
- Dillardsball: Don't care about him. He's very irrelevant.